A.J. Daulerio at DEADSPIN uncovers another wonderful post at UNPROFESSIONAL FOUL. Seems that the CEO of the Zimbabwe Football Association, a woman named Henrietta Rushwaya, has been using the team as her own personal harem for some time now.
Rushwaya, it is reported, forced coach Jose Claudinei Valinhos to release a few players from camp after curfew so that they could pleasure each other. One of those players should be familiar to most UF readers. It seems that Ms. Rushwaya has a special place in her heart (at the very least) for Manchester City striker Benjani.
I’m also happy to report that Rushwaya isn’t just sexing up the players. Read more…
• Suspected cocaine trafficker & ex-NFL RB Travis Henry is out of jail on $400,000 bail. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!
• The Los Angeles Dodgers and Clemson Tigers sure could use a hug.
• It was sink or swim for a Zimbabwe soccer squad. Unfortunately, one of their players drowned.
• Morten Andersen wants a chance to kick the record of NFL’s oldest player.
• U-Dub and Wazzu are on pace to finish out their seasons with a finale we’re officially dubbing the Rotten Apple Cup.
Tags: Anthony Carter
, Clemson Tigers
, Denver Nuggets
, Jose Canseco
, Kimbo Slice
, Los Angeles Dodgers
, Michael Vick
, Morten Andersen
, Nancy Benoit
, Travis Henry
, Washington Huskies
, Washington State Cougars
, Zimbabwe Soccer