A friendly reminder - the Patriots’ victory parade (same day as Super Tuesday) is less than a week away!
• A putrid parent faked his kid’s cancer just so they’d get a visit from Steve Yzerman.
• Disgraced TV anchor Alycia Lane may be back on the airwaves - with the WWE?
• Argue with Sonics owner Clay Bennett, and he’ll toss your butt out of the arena.
• UCLA’s Kevin doesn’t get any Love from the Oregon crowd.
• Jeremy Shockey will go to Terrell Owens’ in-town Super Bowl party, but might not attend the Big Game with his Giants teammates.
• A high school wrestling coach bit off more than he can chew when he munched on one of his players.
• Japan’s postal service delivers up new stamps featuring baseball hero Dice-K.
• Remembering the time a NASCAR fan stole the pace car at the Winston 500.