Where the MSM’s disdain doesn’t bother us as much as it bothers Shaq:
• Imitation must be the sincerest form of flattery, as The NEW YORK POST appreciates a good animated gif when they see one:
• One of Dan Patrick’s favorite daily web stops has been offline for over a year.
• Some Pro Bowlers are con about taking the trip to Hawaii.
• Bills owner Ralph Wilson says his team’s not shuffling off from Buffalo - yet.
• Now ladies can replace their mother’s milk with a nice merlot, with the booze bra know as the Wine Rack:
• Curt Schilling might not be able to shoulder a whole ‘nother season with the Red Sox.
• New York DC Steve Spagnuolo uses the other D.C. to get a Giant raise.
• Wednesday’s US-Mexico soccer match was such a “friendly” game that two people were shot afterwards.