• FIU’s cheerleader squad is back in business - thanks to a bikini car wash!
• Welcome back to New York, Manny Ramirez! Now get out of here.
• Interesting that Keith Norfleet, ex-boyfriend of Sahel Kazemi, would write & perform a rap about shooting someone to death.
• Also interesting is the fact that Steve McNair’s mistress put all her furniture up for sale on the day of her DUI & suspected gun purchase.
• Despite the tragedy, it doesn’t seem like the ex-QB is Hall of Fame-bound.
Tags: Bartolo Colon
, Casual Racism
, Chicago White Sox
, Fiu Cheerleaders
, Florida International Golden Panthers
, Keith Norfleet
, Lebron James
, Lenny Dykstra
, Manny Ramirez
, Nba Salary Cap
, Sahel Kazemi
, Steve McNair
, Steve Mcnair Jr
, Valley Swim Club
If baseball’s America’s summer pastime, then swimming’s its younger, more generous cousin. You don’t even need equipment to partake in the sport, just large amounts of standing, hopefully clean water. Maybe a towel and a swimsuit, but we’ve all found ourselves in situations where the latter was unnecessary. But that’s an issue for a different article.
(The new faces of terror in America.)
But even more than a sport, it’s a group activity, one of the most inclusive and fun in the dog days of summer. “Everyone into the pool/lake,” etc. Well, inclusive and fun… until the dreaded Afro-Americans show up!