Wrigleyville merchants selling offensive t-shirts? Bet they reply, “Me so solly!”
• Dwyane Wade dating Star Jones? How in the world did this happen?
• Derrick Rose isn’t looking so good for the NBA Draft, after losing a fight with a guy over a gal.
• Marty Brennaman, tell us how you really feel about Cubs fans.
• Turns out Will Perdue is not a big fan of sports bloggers. Will Mark Cuban offer him a contract?
• Buy me some peanuts and turkey testicles, I don’t care if I ever get back…
Tags: Chicago Cubs
, Dan Le Batard
, Derrick Rose
, Dwyane Wade
, Kellen Clemens
, Mark Cuban
, Marty Brennaman
, San Diego Padres
, Star Jones
, Tennessee Titans
, Turkey Testicles
, Will Perdue
Here’s one of the reasons we’re glad we’re not on the email list of most minor league baseball teams. From the Sioux Falls Canaries, via Darren Rovell at CNBC:
“The Sioux Falls Canaries and Dakota Provisions are teaming up this summer to bring Fowl Balls to concession stands at the Birdcage. The venture makes Sioux Falls Stadium the first sports venue in the country to offer their fans a chance to enjoy turkey testicles.”
We worked in minor league baseball as a broadcaster for eight years, so we’re a little over the constant gags the teams pull for publicity. But gagging the fans for some media attention is a whole ‘nother story.