So ESPN mainstay Chris Berman was tapped to announce the first two rounds of the U.S. Open next week, and aside from the golf folks at Torrey Pines putting on the event, no one’s really happy about that.
Compare that to the populace in Canada, who were only too happy to welcome the burly, balding broadcaster at a recent CFL practice. Read more…
What keeps the Virgin Islands such a Caribbean paradise? Anti-personnel wire!
• This ticket tale pretty much sums up the Detroit Lions organization.
• Tim Duncan welcomes you to St. Croix! And don’t forget to drive on the left!
• Some NBA’ers buy their moms homes & cars - Dwyane Wade bought his mom a church.
• Jason Taylor wants to be remembered more for his work on the grand stage than the gridiron.
• Glenn Dorsey is the Imelda Marcos of the Bayou.
Tags: Aj Foyt Iv
, Bob Knight
, Buzz Bissinger
, Detroit Lions
, Dwyane Wade
, Glenn Dorsey
, Jason Taylor
, Jon Gruden
, Los Angeles Lakers
, Tim Duncan
, Torrey Pines
Someone must have it in for Hole #3 at the Torrey Pines golf course.
(Can you spot the swear? We can’t)
The SAN DIEGO UNION-TRIBUNE tees up news that for the second time this month, vandals had left a not-so-nice message with the host of June’s U.S. Open. Read more…