• Your 2009 U.S. Open winner is someone not named Tiger Woods.
• Mark Cuban would like ESPN to put together a blacklist of sports blogs.
• Did longtime NBA star-turned-Sacramento mayor Kevin Johnson get a U.S. inspector general fired?
• Coming soon to delightfully dance on a collegiate sideline near you - the William & Mary Asparagus?
• Fed up with the whole Favre farce, Vikings coach Brad Childress escapes to Alaska with Andy Reid.
Tags: Alex Rodriguez
, Andy Reid
, Brad Childress
, Brett Favre
, Brian Blair
, Donald Fehr
, Kate Hudson
, Kevin Johnson
, Lucas Glover
, Mark Cuban
, Michael Stich
, Minnesota Vikings
, Tim Orchard
, Us Open
, William & Mary Fighting Asparagus
, William & Mary Tribe
Remember a few years ago when Outback Steakhouse, that “Australian”-themed restaurant advertised itself with the slogan, “No Rules, Just Right”? Well, they’re a bunch of damn liars. Not only is the Bloomin’ Onion most certainly not Australian, but both the restaurant and Australia itself have rules. Lots of them.
(Roight ‘ere, we’ve got an Austrahlian trouser poython! Croikey! ‘E’s a orn’ry one!”)
One particularly important rule would be the one against taking out your hog on live television. That’s really, spectacularly frowned upon, even in Australia. Tim Orchard, seen above exploring his body,was apparently in the mood to test said rule, and according to Australia’s ABC NEWS, it didn’t exactly go well at all: Read more…