• DC SPORTS BOG gets the opportunity of a lifetime - by teaching former WWE diva Stacy Kiebler the Ickey Shuffle.
• TRUE HOOP gives their condolences to these NBA All-Star snubs.
• AOL FANHOUSE reveals that Washington Redskins great Darrell Green is not necessarily a lock for the Hall of Fame.
• FAN IQ’s 100% INJURY RATE steps into the video vault, and comes back with the ’80s Lakers rapping against drugs.
• Last week, Osi Umenyiora called Matt Light a dirty player. Now NEWSDAY’S INSIDE THE GIANTS finds the New York lineman wanting to make amends with the Patriot.
Tags: All Star Game
, Darrell Green
, Ickey Shuffle
, Jeremy Shockey
, Los Angeles Lakers
, Matt Light
, Osi Umenyiora
, Puppy Bowl
, Randy Moss
, Stacy Keibler
, Super Bowl
, Terrelle Pryor
, Tim Hasselbeck
, Turk Wendell
One of our colossal regrets about the lead-up to Sunday’s Super Bowl is that Jeremy Shockey won’t be involved. If anyone could’ve livened up the drab pregame proceedings, it was the tattooed former member of The U.
But we’re not so sure that would’ve been good for the Giants on the field. One prominent NFL player, Tim Hasselbeck, said recently on Sportsnet New York (SNY) that the Giants are “relieved Shockey’s not around.” And some speculate that Eli Manning was the source of Hasselback’s claim.
Steve Serby of the NEW YORK POST recently checked up on Shockey, who is rehabbing his broken leg in Florida. Read more…