• Ana Ivanovic gets bounced from the second round of the U.S. Open by the 188th-ranked player in the world.
Well, at least Ana is still an alluring eyeful.
• A jerk who jotted down racist emails to Derek Jeter will be jammed into a jail cell for the next four years.
• Guess Beijing wasn’t the only Olympics to have pseudo-realistic ceremonies - isn’t that right, Sydney Symphony Orchestra?
• One Florida Gators running back doesn’t find his sex ed classes all that stimulating.
• Adios, Chad Johnson - Bienvenidos, Chad Ocho Cinco!
Tags: Ana Ivanovic
, Beijing Olympics
, Chad Johnson
, Dennis Rodman
, Derek Jeter
, Florida Gators
, Jose Canseco
, Michael Phelps
, New York Yankees
, Rugby Player Has Balls
, Sydney Olympics
, Tampa Bay Rays
, The Moment Of Truth
At the rate things are going, we’re soon going to find out that Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny aren’t real and are just made up characters created to help sell toys and chocolate eggs. Remember a few weeks a go when there was a bit of an uproar over the fact the Chinese used CGI to enhance the opening ceremonies, and also had a little girl lip-sync “Ode to the Motherland” because the other girl was too ugly? Well, it turns out the Chinese weren’t doing anything new.
It seems that faking part of the opening ceremonies is quickly becoming a tradition, as it turns out not everything during the opening ceremony of the 2000 games in Sydney was real either. Much like your girlfriend, the Sydney Symphony Orchestra faked their performance as well.