• Anna Rawson, 150th on the money list but 1st on our hot list, finished on top of the leaderboard after the first round of the Bell Micro Classic.
Feel free to call her up to offer some congratulations.
• Terrell Owens says it could’ve worked out with him & Donovan McNabb, but the Eagles QB was just too jealous of T.O.’s star power.
• Looks like Rutgers has rolled back to his rotten football ways. How’s that new stadium funding coming?
• Set a place for Sidney Crosby at your dinner table, ’cause he’s coming over with your Penguins season tickets.
• The Patriots are fuming over the latest fashion statement celebrating Bernard Pollard’s takedown of Tom Brady.
Tags: Anaheim Angels
, Ana Ivanovic
, Anna Rawson
, Bernard Pollard
, Donovan Mcnabb
, Francisco Rodriguez
, Jason Collins
, Magic Johnson
, Monkey King
, New England Patriots
, Rutgers Scarlet Knights
, Shaquille Oneal
, Sidney Crosby
, Sun Yue
, Terrell Owens
, Tom Brady
Chinese basketball player Sun Yue has often been called the “Chinese Magic Johnson” because, uh, well, I guess because he’s tall and is good at basketball. But Yue, who recently signed with the Lakers, is squashing that name and bringing his own to the table: Monkey King.
Oddly, Sun’s reason for rejecting the “Magic” moniker is not because he feels that he can’t live up to the name — it’s because he’s specifically not going to pattern his game after the Laker great. The Monkey King imitates no one.