• World record-breaker Usain Bolt could have run even faster, but it could have cost the Jamaican sprinter more money down the road.
• If he ran the Rams, Marshall Faulk would balk at Steven Jackson’s ongoing holdout.
• Ocho Cinco no es bueno after suffering a shoulder injury.
• It took him three decades, but one college football fan has finally seen all 119 Division 1-A teams in action in person.
• A 7-year-old named Wrigley Fields will get to throw out the first pitch at Wrigley Field. Now’s a good time for any pregnant Boston baseball fans of Korean descent to christen their child Fenway Park.
Tags: Beijing Olympics
, Bill Belichick
, Chad Johnson
, Chicago Cubs
, Curt Schilling
, Marshall Faulk
, New England Patriots
, See All 119 I A Teams
, Shawn Kemp
, St. Louis Rams
, Steven Jackson
, Tom Brady
, Usain Bolt
, Wrigley Field
Jealousy or laughter? I’m not sure how to react to someone that I both pity and am deeply jealous of, someone who has spent all his life and a lot of his money, well, watching football. But not just like you or me.
See, Steve Koreivo is a different breed. As of last season, he completed a 32-year quest to see every single Division 1-A (or Bowl Subdivision, if that’s how you roll) team. All 119 of them.