• The harrowing story of Brett The Goat: From awaiting ritualistic slaughter while tied up in the trunk of a freaky Favre-hater, to his daring rescue by Minnesota auto mechanics & his settling down in the safe haven of a well-known Wisconsin farm.
Disney & Dreamworks are dueling for the movie rights as we speak!
• Speaking of the other Brett, the SbB Favre Embargo has officially ended. Shall we do it again?
• Punts at the new Cowboys Stadium keep getting blocked by the big HD screen above the field. Whose fault is it - Jerry Jones or the NFL?
• Venice Beach: A great place for spotting topless ladies - and their kids!
• NCAA schools are looking to trim budgets by bringing to a halt the practice of hosting football players in hotels for home games.
Tags: Ben Roethlisberger
, Brett Favre
, Brett The Goat
, Cowboys Stadium
, Dallas Cowboys
, Green Bay Packers
, Jerry Jones
, Miami Heat
, Michael Beasley
, Minnesota Vikings
, New England Patriots
, No Hotel For You
, Philip Rivers
, Pittsburgh Steelers
, Player X
, San Diego Chargers
, Sbb Brett Favre Ban
, Tom Brady
, Venice Beach
OK, everyone - our 30 days hiatus on all things Brett Favre has expired. So just like the rest of our great American sports nation, we can over-hype, over-discuss & over-analyze ever minute detail of the QB who just can’t call it quits.
But being Favre-free was fun while it lasted, wasn’t it? No constant tracking of flights between Hattiesburg and Minneapolis. No hunkering down outside the Eden Prairie Motel 6, scanning the horizon for any sign of Brett-related brouhahas. It was such a pleasant time.
Hey, who’s up for another go of banning Brett?
(Your chance to rock the vote appears after the jump.)