• Ryleigh Hart is a bit young to be taking a beer bath from the Brewers.
• The Atlanta community theater is proud to present “Oklahoma!”, starring Falcons draft picks Matt Ryan & Sam Baker.
• A male synchronized swimmer is angry that he won’t get to join the ladies at the Olympics.
• Meanwhile, another Olympic swimmer isn’t going to let testicular cancer stop him from going to Beijing.
• About time we had another minor league managerial meltdown.
Tags: Alex Rodriguez
, Atlanta Falcons
, Beijing Olympics
, Brad Miller
, Corey Hart
, Ivan Lattimore
, Joe Bryant
, Jose Canseco
, Julie Donaldson
, Kobe Bryant
, Larry Depalma
, Manager Meltdowns
, Matt Ryan
, Milwaukee Brewers
, Ryleigh Hart
, Sam Baker
We earlier informed you that Corey Hart claimed the last NL All-Star roster spot on Thursday, beating out a plethora of opponents. And when news came out about Hart’s selection, his happy Brewers teammates naturally ran in to the press room and gave Corey a beer bath.
The only problem - he was holding his 2-year-old daughter at the time.
The precious pigtailed cutie in Hart’s lap is the outfielder’s little girl, Ryleigh. Corey was chatting with a few members of the media when word came down that he was heading for Yankee Stadium. All of the sudden, a dozen boys of the Brew Crew came charging in with beer bottles at the ready.
(Video of the sudsy celebration is after the jump.) Read more…