Just doing some double-checking to see of we’re on the Emperor’s Club list.
• Red Sox pitcher Clay Buchholz has been perusing with a Penthouse Pet.
• The Sky turned out to be the limit for a Chicago WNBA coach fired over sexual harassment claims.
• Terrell Owens shows his support for the U.S. Olympic softball team.
• A new study suggest that other golfers tense up when Tiger’s in town.
• Plans for a London Olympic Friend-Ship have been scuttled.
Tags: Clay Buchholz
, Eliot Spitzer
, Erica Ellyson
, Greg Oden
, London Olympics
, Michael Jordan
, Minor League Promotions
, Penthouse Pets
, Robert Porcher
, Terrell Owens
, Tiger Woods
The air can get pretty tense in that waiting room. Stale magazines, germ-infested kids toys, and … oh, there’s your ex-wife. But former Detroit Lions defensive end Robert Porcher decided to turn an awkward moment into an assaulty moment last December, and yesterday he pleaded no contest to misdemeanor assault.
His sentencing will be in April, and this is certainly a fall from grace, considering in 2005 THE DETROIT NEWS named Porcher and his then-wife Kimberly the Michiganians Of The Year. Read more…