• It was a dark and stormy night at Wrigley Field on Monday, and SbB writer (& White Sox fan) Tom was right in the middle of it.
• The Carolina Panthers may send Sluggin’ Steve Smith packing.
• Prince Fielder & Manny Parra brawl in a Brewers dugout brouhaha.
• Brett Favre really doesn’t want to be a bother - even though he is.
• Powerade rolls out a new ad campaign featuring a British Olympic cyclist riding without her clothes on.
Tags: Amanda Beard
, Babe Ruth
, Beijing Olympics
, Brett Favre
, Carolina Panthers
, Chicago Cubs
, Heather Mitts
, John Kruk
, Manny Parra
, Milwaukee Brewers
, Nascar Fans
, Nude Olympians
, Prince Fielder
, Rebecca Romero
, Steve Smith
, Wrigley Field
British Olympian Rebecca Romero won a silver medal in rowing in the 2004 Athens Games. Now, after having taken up cycling two years ago as a training tool, she’s a top female rider and is looking to become the first Britain to win medals in more than one sport.
But that’s probably not why most people will find her so … shall we say, “compelling”? Posing nude for a sports drink company might have something to do with it.
(Provocative photo after the jump.)