• Buxom British model Katie “Jordan” Price is back on the scene, seeking to shag some soccer superstars.
• MLB instant replay: It shouldn’t be just for home runs anymore.
• SEC college football is coming to a TV set near you. Just try and stop it.
• Part 2 of Adam J’s expose on the Register’s Annual Bike Ride Across Iowa - complete with fun photos of good ol’ Midwestern folk.
• A Mets VP rips into a minor league team, taking off his shirt & calling one of the players a [vulgar term for a specific part of the female anatomy].
Tags: Binghamton Mets
, Hedo Turkoglu
, Instant Replay
, Jordan Crawford
, Katie Price
, Lebron James
, Mexican Midget Wrestling
, New York Mets
, Pittsburg State Gorillas
, Southeastern Conference
, Texas A&m Aggies
, Texas Longhorns
Have you or anyone you know ever been attacked by a zebra? Then please call 1-800-BITCH-YOU-LYIN because there’s no way that’s true. The zebra is a most docile creature, sort of like a horse that’s been shamed into submission because of the unfortunate nature of its coloring. And they’re those herbie-vores. They’re nice, right?
(Mynd you, zebra bites Kan be pretty nasti…)
Err, about that. The Pittsburg State Gorillas, which are naturally located in
Pittsburgh Pennsylvania the Congolese jungle Kansas, have just lost linebacker/safety Joe Windscheffel for the season after a zebra gave him some whatfor and a little bit of the whatnot. Ouch.