Calendars of the SbB Girls could be coming your way by Christmastime.
• Red Sox Nation mourns the loss of two of its greats: David Oritz (placed on the DL) & Hazel Mae (lowballed on a new NESN contract).
• Kimbo Slice hungers for a piece of the boxing pie.
• A one-legged Kentucky youngster is kicking ass in sports.
• Google Maps is quite good at locating Lou Piniella.
• Terrell Owens lambasts Bill Parcells, but he sure looks good doing it.
Tags: Bill Parcells
, Boston Red Sox
, David Ortiz
, Flip Saunders
, Hazel Mae
, Kimbo Slice
, Lou Piniella
, Moises Alou
, One Legged Athletes
, Petr Sykora
, Pittsburgh Penguins
, Scott Speed
, St. Louis Cardinals
, Terrell Owens
It took three overtimes, but the Pittsburgh Penguins are still alive in the Stanley Cup finals. Thanks to Petr Sykora, the Pens upended the Red Wings 4-3 in Detroit on Monday night, cutting the Wings’ series lead 3 to 2.
But it’s no big whoop to Petr, who had predicted he would win the game.