Just doing some double-checking to see of we’re on the Emperor’s Club list.
• Red Sox pitcher Clay Buchholz has been perusing with a Penthouse Pet.
• The Sky turned out to be the limit for a Chicago WNBA coach fired over sexual harassment claims.
• Terrell Owens shows his support for the U.S. Olympic softball team.
• A new study suggest that other golfers tense up when Tiger’s in town.
• Plans for a London Olympic Friend-Ship have been scuttled.
Tags: Clay Buchholz
, Eliot Spitzer
, Erica Ellyson
, Greg Oden
, London Olympics
, Michael Jordan
, Minor League Promotions
, Penthouse Pets
, Robert Porcher
, Terrell Owens
, Tiger Woods
WITH LEATHER tosses over news that Red Sox hurler Clay Buchholz has apparently been getting hot & heavy with a Penthouse Pet.
BARSTOOL SPORTS reports that Erica Ellyson was on the Howard Stern show on Tuesday, and the 2008 Penthouse Pet of the Year had said she was “banging a Red Sox player” (possibly NSFW).
The BOSTON HERALD then tuned in to WZLX on Wednesday, and heard confirmation of the coupling from Clay’s dad. Read more…