• GIRLS GONE SPORTS won’t stop believing Tony Romo has talent, as the Cowboys QB hits the stage with Jessica & some metal band:
• FOOD COURT LUNCH learns of a former CFL player found shot to death - and surprisingly it’s not Lawrence Phillips.
• WITH LEATHER is going to stay off the bikes for a while.
• MJD of YAHOO SPORTS bowls a few mini-frames with Matt Leinart.
• SPORTS ILLUSTRATED rolls out a casting call for “Super Bowl XLII: The Movie“:
Starring Haley Joel Osment as Eli Manning.
• Darren Rovell of CNBC has one bet the Super Bowl oddsmakers forgot to put on the board - Will Bill Belichick wear his hoodie?
• Speaking of Vegas, THE SCORES REPORT thanks God - at 5-to-2 odds.