• Time for the Chicago Cubs to bring that dugout-blessing priest back to the Friendly Confines - so he can administer the Last Rites.
• Speaking of holy matters, a Stanford lineman more or less tells Notre Dame & its fans to go to hell.
• It’s about time we heard from Warren Sapp about his thoughts on this whole Lane Kiffin business.
• Nate Miles’ b-ball career ends before it even starts after the UConn player gets charged for sexual abuse.
• Do you crave more than one Lingerie Bowl game per year? You’re in luck - here comes the Lingerie Football League!
Tags: Bobby Valentine
, Chicago Cubs
, Connecticut Huskies
, French Soccer Disasters
, Lane Kiffin
, Lingerie Football League
, Lou Piniella
, Nate Miles
, Notre Dame Fighting Irish
, Oakland Raiders
, Pinky Ampuitation
, Prince Fielder
, Stanford Cardinal
, Warren Sapp
UConn freshman basketball player Nate Miles spent nearly two years trying to get into the school, and now his college basketball career has been derailed before it ever got started. Miles lasted only 70 days at the school before getting expelled for alleged sexual abuse of a female student.
Jim Calhoun has brought in some questionable characters in the past, but Miles will go down as one of his biggest busts since he never even saw the court. Miles bounced around five different high schools and most programs wouldn’t touch him with a 10-foot pole despite his tremendous talent.