• The Florida Panthers are on the prowl for some new Ice Dancers.
• A minor league hockey player scores a hat trick of rude behavior on a flight, and gets a 527,040-minute penalty.
• If the Rays win the World Series, free pizza for the whole wide world!
• A trio of Cubs fans brutally beat a fan of a rival team. This is not a repeat.
• This is the only way people will pay attention to a Pirates game: West Virginia basketball players in the stands fighting with police.
Tags: Barry Switzer
, Cc Sabathia
, Chicago Cubs
, Florida Panthers
, High School Cheerleaders
, Minor League Hockey
, Nhl Cheerleaders
, Pittsburgh Pirates
, Ryder Cup
, Tampa Bay Rays
, West Virginia Mountaineers
In the movie “Slap Shot“, Paul Newman’s character player-coach Reggie Dunlop has a dilemma. His team is in financial ruin & about to fold, so he’s forced to turn to the three Hanson brothers (no, not these ones), who are notorious for their thuggish style of play. That was back in ‘77 though, when “rough play” meant fist fights. Today, on the other hand, it means slapping a flight attendant, head-butting a passenger and exposing yourself on an American Airlines flight!
CBS SPORTS reports that minor league hockey player David Cornacchia was sentenced to one year and one day in jail following one of the wildest flights in recent memory.