• A hip-hop remix of the team’s fight song by T-Pain can’t ruin the joy of the release of a new Miami Dolphins cheerleader bikini calendar.
• The NFL preseason is underway, and Sunday’s opener was pretty uneventful - save for the most perfectly executed fake punt you’ll likely see.
• Another Michigan Wolverine is off the team. It has to be RichRod’s fault, and not that failed cocaine deal-turned-dorm arson attempt.
• Ohio State LB Tyler Moeller is out for the season after suffering seizures this past weekend.
• The SEC is turning into MLB when it comes to new rules of broadcasting highlights & online media of its games.
, Buffalo Bills
, Dara Torres
, Deion Sanders
, Dick Cheney
, Dwyane Wade
, Guantanamo Bay
, Houston Oilers
, Miami Dolphins
, Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders
, Michael Vick
, Michigan Wolverines
, Ohio State Buckeyes
, Southeastern Conference
, T Pain
, Tank Mcnamara
, Tennessee Titans
, Washington Post
So we’re starting to get a taste of what the new Stephen Ross/Jimmy Buffett administration is going to look like with the Miami Dolphins, and I can’t say it looks bad. Except for T-Pain arriving in a red hearse, that is. And the choice of venue.
While the Bills and Titans were kicking off the season in the Hall of Fame Game, the Dolphins were taking care of really important business — throwing a party to introduce the new Dolphins Cheerleaders Calendar. That included rapper T-Pain, who arrived in a hearse and then proceeded to unveil a new mix version of the team fight song. Meanwhile, outside, cops got angry and began yelling at his entourage. It’s going to be a fun season!
(More photos following the jump.)
Let’s face it - most of our exposure to reality shows comes from noting the attractive women in the commercials. Well, now those hot girls in the commercials have a tenuous sports angle!
Cara Rosenthal and Jaime Edmondson are Miami Dolphin cheerleaders by day, but Amazing Race contestants by, err, also day. If you’ve ever watched the Amazing Race, you know this can only end with them hating each other’s guys, pulling each other’s hair, maybe having a lingerie pillow fight or two.
Pics of your new favorite team, after the jump.
It’s the most important time of year on the NFL calendar. No, we don’t mean training camp - we’re talking cheerleader bikini shoots! So far, we’ve seen the Baltimore Ravens girls flocking down to the Dominican Republic, while the Philadelphia Eagles ladies are doing their part to save the environment.
Now the gals from the Miami Dolphins are getting into the ecological act by holding their photo ops - with real, live dolphins! Read more…