• By now, we’ve all been hip-notized by this young lady hula-hooping to the Wii Fit. Now, BRAHSOME slides along video of a scantily-clad gal showing off her downhill skills in Wii Fit snowboarding:
• EVERY DAY SHOULD BE SATURDAY is excited to get a snapshot of one of their shirts so close to Pete Carroll.
• Chris Cooley learns more than he wants to from Jason Campbell about Redskins center Casey Rabach’s penchant for farting on his QB’s hands.
• MR. IRRELEVANT comes across a clip of a Rice baseball player bowled over by a pitch to the face.
• Shaq is moving on up, as the ARIZONA REPUBLIC reports that the Big Cactus’ new abode is the former Phoenix residence of Emmitt Smith.
• TMZ catches Terrell Owens having some ab-solute shirtless fun in Vegas. (Jeff Reed’s been there, done that.)
• The CLEVELAND PLAIN DEALER doesn’t relish members of Progressive Field’s condiment race being kicked out of the Indians’ training room.
• Tom Ziller of AOL FANHOUSE grooves to the news that Larry Bird likes him some Beyonce.
, Carlos Lee
, Cleveland Indians
, Dallas Cowboys
, Dallas Mavericks
, Edward Kennedy
, Emmitt Smith
, Jeff Reed
, Larry Bird
, Mark Madden
, Milwaukee Brewers
, Shaquille Oneal
, Terrell Owens