• BEHIND THE BADGE passes along pics of some sexy senoritas from a Spanish-language TV show modeling the new DC United threads.
• In other apparel news, ZONER SPORTS catches a youngster wearing the jersey of his favorite Packer - Mark Chmura?!?!
• Former Dodgers GM & current Padres office assistant Paul DePodesta is taking a trip into the blogosphere.
• RANDBALL receives news that a former NFL Mr. Irrelevant will be trying his luck in love on “The Bachelorette“.
The Knicks have found a new coach, and that poor guy is Mark D’Antoni.
The deal hasn’t been announced by the team, but sources are confirming that both sides have reached an agreement.
Guess there are some Boston baseball beauties that can knock your sox off.
• Avery Johnson now has time to attend all those Josh Howard parties.
Will Mark D’Antoni also be available for appearances?
• Some grouchy media dinosaurs use Bob Costas’ HBO show to growl about the sports blogosphere.
• But they don’t understand the true power of the Internet, as in the case of a small-college football player using YouTube to get himself drafted by the Eagles.
• Maria Sharapova finally meets Anna Kournikova - about 3-5 years too late for most of the media to care.
• Sisters are doing it for themselves - especially when it comes to softball sportsmanship.
Tags: Anna Kournikova
, Avery Johnson
, Bcs Mess
, Beijing Olympics
, Billy Packer
, Deshawn Stevenson
, Drafted On Youtube
, Hating On Bloggers
, Jim Lefebvre
, Josh Howard
, Maria Sharapova
, Mark Dantoni
, Michael Vick
, Nick Saban
, Sexy Red Sox Fans
, Softball Sportsmanship
, Will Leitch