Tags: Adam Sandler
, Boston Celtics
, Erin Andrews
, Gabe Pruitt
, Insurance Fraud
, Los Angeles Clippers
, Marcus Allen
, Michael Vick
, Ping Pong Dancer
, Staples Center
, Taft High School
, Ventura College Pirates
, Volleyball Hazing
Hey readers! Time for another star-studded SbB Clever Caption Contest!
Today we catch sight of Adam Sandler & Marcus Allen sitting courtside at last night’s Clippers game at Staples Center, where … wait a sec. A Clippers game? Couldn’t they have at least waited ’til tomorrow to see Kobe & the Lakers take on Shaq & the Suns? But hold on - the Clips actually beat the Celtics? Maybe the sight of Marcus & Adam proved to be inspirational for L.A.’s NBA B-team to bring it’s A-Game. Anyway, here they are:
Think you can shield your eyes long enough from such an awesome display of star power to make an amusing quip? If so, submit your suggestions into the comments section linked below. Winner will be announced in the end-of-the-day recap, with a chance to get two tickets for the upcoming Sandler-Allen theatrical vehicle, “The Longest Yard II: Go Longer”.
Good luck and good writing! And if any Hollywood studio actually goes through with this production, we want our fair share of the net gross.
• This Trojan’s ribbing not for her pleasure: WITH LEATHER finds Marcus Allen hounding a Penthouse Pet:
• BLAZERS EVANGELIST knows just how bright your star is shining when you make the front page of Portland Monthly.
• Speaking of mad mags, SbBer Matt tips us off to SPORTS ILLUSTRATED knowing what Michael Vick would be up to 20 years down the line, based on this cover from July 27, 1987:
• THE BIG LEAD tunes in to discovered audio of Mike Francesa’s verbal beatdown of the Worldwide Leader.
• POP ON THE POP believes A-Rod’s marriage may be (*shock!*) in trouble:
• LARRY BROWN SPORTS rats out news that the Dolphins are becoming the AFC East’s version of the Bengals.
• AWFUL ANNOUNCING turns on & drops out to ESPN’s new NASCAR technology that will let viewers see the air:
• BUGS & CRANKS presents the (police) lineup for the MLB All-Felon team.
• MR. SUNSHINE has Las Vegas mayor Oscar Goodman telling the national media to lay off his wonderful city:
• BROWNS GAB is getting a little worried that Cleveland still hasn’t signed their top 3 draft picks.