• MR. SUNSHINE saves it for later, as Dan Patrick’s radio show will be broadcast in many markets on tape-delay:
• ALLBALLS takes a break, as they enjoy these amusing halftime spectacles.• WIZZNUTZZ via DEADSPIN knows a chicken box signed by Manute Bol & Spud Webb has to be finger lickin’ good.
• JEN’S FREE THROWS teases us with a first look at Venus Williams’ new ‘do:
• WAGGLE ROOM checks their report card, as teen golf sensation Tadd Fujikawa is letting his grades slip a bit.• PART MULE knows the Celtics are so good, Doc Rivers doesn’t even need to coach them.
• MONDESI’S HOUSE digs up a classic photo of a collegiate Dan Marino and his Pitt hitmen:
• LARRY BROWN SPORTS checks their wallet, as it now costs a family of four nearly $500 to attend one Lakers game.• And if you decide not to head to Staples Center, you can always use that cash to buy the most expensive video games made.
• He can bring his own makeup: RIVALFISH scores news that Dennis Rodman wants to be a WNBA coach:
The Worm should be able to provide proper motivation to his players.• CONSTRUDA discovers Tim Hardaway trying to make amends for his earlier anti-gay remarks.
• THE BOTTOM LINE hates Notre Dame, but even they aren’t having fun anymore with the suck of the Irish.