- So no matter that the new movie The Express might claim, West Virginia fans didn’t harass Ernie Davis during his Heisman Trophy-winning season, or ever? Next you’re going to tell me that Rudy really didn’t wind up getting carried off the field after saving Frodo from Gollum.
- Coastal Carolina’s golf team must have had John Daly as a role model, as three players were suspended for underage drinking. Drinking and golf? Who ever heard of such a thing. If they need a drinking buddy, maybe JJ Reddick news came out that his contract with the Magic could be extended - just so they can release him.
- Apparently the UC Davis Marching Band liked showing off their little Aggies a little too much for the band director’s taste - he’s filed a sexual harassment complaint against band members.
- Not fat? French league basketball player Ho You Fat. Also not fat: Bengals LB Darryl Blackstock. You usually aren’t when you’ve been yoking up with the help of steroids. Or as the Bengals call getting trouble with the NFL, “taking one for the team.”
- Mark Sanchez might not play this Saturday against Arizona St. If about 50 more players on the USC depth chart get hurt, the Sun Devils might have a shot!
- Read more…
Tags: Arizona State Sun Devils, Arizona Wildcats, Cincinnati Bengals, Coastal Carolina Chanticleers, Darryl Blackstock, Ernie Davis, Hollywood Magic, Ho You Fat, Jj Reddick, Kansas Jayhawks, Kevin Oneill, Lute Olsen, Mark Sanchez, New York Giants, Orlando Magic, Plaxico Burress, Sean Avery, Syracuse Orangemen, The Express, Usc Trojans, West Virginia Mountaineers