• Ed Thomas, a popular Iowa high school football coach who saw many of his players make it to the NFL, was shot & killed in the school’s weight room this morning.
• Road tripping, Wisconsin style: Driving home drunk in a golf cart.
• Break out the blindfolds - Oregon’s new football uniforms are here.
• Terrell Owens gets cursed out by teammate Joanna Krupa for getting themselves eliminated on ABC’s “Superstars”.
• No “Moneyball” movie means no sex scenes between Billy Beane & an Outback Steakhouse waitress.
Tags: Aplington Parkersburg Falcons
, Artie Lange
, Ballston Spa
, Billy Beane
, Ed Thomas
, Golf Cart DUI
, Joanna Krupa
, Joe Buck
, Loren Meadows
, Miami Dolphins
, Oregon Ducks
, Outback Steakhouse
, Terrell Owens
, Video Game Girls
, Vontae Davis
So for those of you keeping score at home, here’s what a 35-year-old high school track coach from Ohio did when caught in the back seat of a car in a state of undress with a 17-year-old girl on Tuesday. A: Claimed that he was also 17! (fail) B: Argued with cops. (fail) C: Tried to run away. (tasered & fail)
Not a good night for Northmont High School teacher and track coach Loren P. Meadows, who was arrested by Clinton County sheriffs deputies early Tuesday morning after he was discovered parked with a 17-year-old Englewood girl, both partially undressed. Read more…