• We figured Chris Cooley’s blog would let us get to better know the inner workings of the Redskins’ TE, but we never would have guessed we would see this far inside.
If there were naughty bits to be shown on Cooley’s blog, why couldn’t they have belonged to his new hot wife, Christy?
• Cubs hurler Carlos Zambrano no-hits the Astros in Milwaukee. Somehow, that causes Ned Yost to be bounced from the Brewers.
• Speaking of teams with curses, a soccer goalie in the Congo tries to use a little witchcraft, only to see 11 people die in the ensuing mid-game riot.
• The Chiefs get tomahawked by the Raiders. Looks like the wrong AFC West coach is about to get fired.
• Meanwhile, Chargers fans seem ready to hack off Ed Hoculi’s limbs for his questionable non-fumble call against the Broncos.
Tags: Carlos Zambrano
, Chris Cooley
, Denver Broncos
, East Carolina Pirates
, Ed Hoculi
, Joe Buck
, Kansas City Chiefs
, Lawyer Milloy
, Mom Poses As Cheerleader
, Ned Yost
, Oakland Raiders
, Pam Oliver
, San Diego Chargers
, Soccer Witchcraft
, Tiger Woods
While things went very well for the Atlanta Falcons in the first week of the NFL season, they learned yesterday that things change quite a bit when you’re not playing the Detroit Lions. A week after quarterback Matt Ryan had an impressive NFL debut and Michael Turner ran all over, the Falcons were handed a big dose of reality with a 24-9 loss by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers yesterday. The devastation was enough to lead at least one Falcon to drinking.
Lawyer Milloy was arrested early this morning for speeding and driving under the influence.