• Police have determined that 20-year-old Sahel Kazemi shot & killed ex-Titans QB Steve McNair, ruling the deaths a murder-suicide.
• Seems sadly ironic that McNair had filmed a PSA about suicide prevention just a few weeks before. And Steve’s wife was reportedly “blindsided” by her husband’s affair.
• Interesting that Sahel had recently put up all her furniture for sale. More interesting that her ex-boyfriend performed a rap about shooting someone.
• During Michael Jackson’s memorial service, Magic Johnson recalls his fondest memory of the “King of Pop” - sittin’ on the floor & eatin’ KFC.
• FIU’s cheerleading squad is saved. Thank you, bikini car wash!
Tags: Bernie Ecclestone
, Erin Andrews
, Fiu Cheerleaders
, Florida International Golden Panthers
, Heidi Hamels
, Jennie Finch
, Joanna Krupa
, Laura Posada
, Magic Johnson
, Manny Ramirez
, Marta Krupa
, Michael Jackson
, Sahel Kazemi
, Steve McNair
, Terrell Owens
Can’t wait for T.O.’s new reality show to hit the tube? Maybe an E! True Hollywood Story about baseball wives will tide you over in the meantime.
(Left to right - Jennie, Heidi, Laura)
Tonight’s episode (10 p.m. Eastern, check local listings) features such baseball better halves as Jennie Finch (sexy softball star & wife of Astros pitcher Casey Daigle), Heidi Hamels (ex-”Survivor” contestant, Playboy poser & wife of Phillies pitcher Cole Hamels) and Laura Posada (ex-model- slash-actress & wife of Yankees catcher Jorge Posada).
Sounds like a killer lineup. But not everyone was so gung-ho about showing up in the show.
(More pics after the jump.)