• Richard Jefferson got cold feet and decided to ditch his beautiful bride-to-be. Too bad the new Spur neglected to inform his wedding guests.
• What’s better than $1 beers at the ballpark? How about $1 beers at the ballpark with a buxom Playboy “Hot Housewife” model?
• A British tennis coach is caught doing a little drive-by wanking near a group of 14-year-old girls.
• Nice to see Erin Andrews, Heather Graham & Kristin Cavallieri all share the same fashion sense.
• Hard to tell what looked weaker last night - President Obama’s first pitch, or the NL All-Stars’ overall play.
Tags: All Star Game
, Chicago White Sox
, Comiskey Park
, Dana Jacobson
, Erin Andrews
, Heather Graham
, Kesha Nichols
, Kristin Cavallieri
, Lisa Neeld
, Mark Pain
, President Obama
, Richard Jefferson
, Rocky Lockridge
, Sidney Crosby
, Stephen A. Smith
Many thanks to HOT CLICKS for posting this image of Erin
Pageviews Andrews and, at least momentarily, distracting us from the idea that she’s wasting away.
(Watch out for the balls, Erin.)
Yessir, that’s nice. “Nice” to “quite nice.” But as FAN IQ pointed out, that dress looks a little familar; turns out, she’s not the only one to be attacked by a bear on the red carpet. Fortunately, EA has some decent company in making it work.