• Olympic gymnast Nastia Liukin puts Twitter to very good use - by putting up pretty pictures of herself.
• Don’t you worry, Michael Vick - Chris Rock has got your back!
• Cyclists & joggers, be on the lookout for the Delaware Blow-Dart Bandit.
• Roadrunner’s revenge: A NASCAR driver going 190 mph gruesomely gets a coyote embedded in his grill.
• Colorado Buffaloes cornerback Ben Burley is banned from blogging after writing about the woman he woke up to in his bed.
Tags: Ben Burley
, Bronson Arroyo
, Chicago Cubs
, Chris Rock
, Colorado Buffaloes
, Kate Hudson
, Kitsap County
, Michael Vick
, Minka Kelly
, Nastia Liukin
, New York Yankees
, Philadelphia Phillies
, Shane Victorino
, Soccer Moms
Say that you’re a guy who wants to start a career in UFC, but there’s no one around in your neighborhood to fight. Oh, and also you’re an idiot. Your mission is clear — start throwing rocks at random strangers, and hope you get your ass kicked.
That’s what a genius in Silverdale, Washington, did recently - police saying that he was “begging for a fight” by provoking a group of men and boys near a TJ Maxx store, because he was in training to be a UFC fighter and wanted to experience being pummeled. Instead, he got tackled by a sheriff’s deputy, and is now in Kitsap County Jail. Read more…