45-year-old Randy Couture may have the fight of his life coming up against Brock Lesnar, but for the MMA mogul, the problems don’t end at the octagon. In addition to his recently settled lawsuit with the UFC, Couture is now facing legal action from a New York-area company that hosted a party of his, and now his wife has just taken out a restraining order on business partner Todd Beard.
Looks like Kobe & Vanessa and Tony & Jess share the same travel agent.
• Stranded on a ledge in the middle of the Alps? Sports bras to the rescue!
• Adam “Don’t Call Me Pacman” Jones is praying for Don Imus.
• An Alabama teacher gets to first base, second base, third base & home with some high school baseball players.
• D-U-I! D-U-I! Carmelo Anthony gets a 2-game suspension.
• The U.S. Olympic women’s soccer team has regained Hope while sending Brianna Scurry-ing away.
Kim Couture, the wife of martial arts superstar Randy Couture, had her first pro fight in the octagon last weekend.
The 33-year-old Couture squared off against Kim Rose, also making her pro debut. The fight was so ridiculously one-sided that some are suggesting that the fight might have set the sport’s perception back to its early days - when MMA was near the edge of being banned in every state. Read more…