• Hot tempers flare at a high school playoff game, as a basketbrawl breaks out in ‘Bama.
• Sean Williams learns you can’t go home again - or the Boston College campus police will arrest you for trespassing.
• The rest of Tracy McGrady’s season with the Rockets has been aborted.
• Reason #54,762 the minors are better than the majors: Free food for the kiddies - for all the kids, all year long!
• Another sign of the struggling economy: Tickets for the ACC tournament are going to be sold to the general public for the first time in 42 years.
Tags: ACC Tournament
, Bill Oreilly
, Boston College Eagles
, Boston Red Sox
, Houston Rockes
, Kids Eat Free
, Kobe Bryant
, Los Angeles Clippers
, New Jersey Nets
, Sean Williams
, Tracy Mcgrady
, Washington Nationals
, Zach Randolph
With wallets and purses getting lighter all over the country, sports teams are thinking of new ways to keep prices down so fans can attend games. Many teams across professional sports haven’t raised ticket prices this year to help out, so now those overpriced bleacher seats are a little less overpriced.
Of course, for baseball fans, a cheaper alternative for families than trips to Major League games have always been the abundant minor league teams that are all over the country. Well, now thanks to two New Jersey area teams, a trip to the ballpark is about to get a little bit cheaper for struggling families. This season, every kid that enters the ballpark is going to get a free meal.