Don’t be stupid, be a smarty - never videotape your perverted Nazi party.
• Does ex-New England Patriot Kenyatta Jones need a diaper on the dance floor? Depends.
• It was a hot time at last night’s Wrestlemania, and not just because Floyd Mayweather Jr. won his wrasslin’ debut.
• Anonymous sports cheap shots are only done by unsavory bloggers - and MIAMI HERALD columnist Barry Jackson.
• Looks like this Rays’ bullpen coach has the best seat in the house.
Tags: Andy Roddick
, Barry Jackson
, Brett Favre
, Brooklyn Decker
, Floyd Mayweather Jr
, George W Bush
, Keith Mccants
, Kenyatta Jones
, Malik Sealy
, Quentin Jackson
, Tampa Bay Rays
Keith McCants was a star linebacker at Alabama, whose dominance in the late ’80s resulted in his selection as a top 5 NFL Draft pick.
Now his own life is now dominated by drug abuse and constant trouble with the law. The MOBILE PRESS-REGISTER has the sad update of the former Crimson Tide terror who’s been arrested yet again - for the third time in just over a month.
• MJD of YAHOO SPORTS gets the kiss of life, as Matt Leinart learns CPR.
(”You kiss better than Paris Hilton!“)
• Matt Mosley of ESPN’s HASHMARKS finds their Favre-ite tribute to the retired Green Bay QB with this Ode To Brett.
• JOE SPORTS FAN feels bad for ESPN’s Pedro Gomez being bounced from the Barry Bonds beat.