• Unbiased reporting? On Monday night’s “SportsCenter”, ESPN analyst and former USC receiver Keyshawn Johnson let his feelings be known about Notre Dame: “I hope they lose the rest of their games the rest of their season.”
• Speaking of the Fightless Irish, Jay Mariotti of the CHICAGO SUN-TIMES sees Charlie Weis fleeing the Golden Dome for the Meadowlands, so he can run the New York Giants
(into the ground, we assume).
• RANDBALL doesn’t feel the love, as three of ESPN’s Top 20 Most-Hated Sports Owners made their money in the Twin Cities.
• BRUINS NATION belts them back, as they play the Karl Dorrell Farewell Season Drinking Game:
• THE ANGRY T isn’t Sorry
to make a game out of Milton Bradley’s misfortune, as they wrap together their choices of most freakish sports injuries
• Can’t get enough of others’ pain and embarrassment? THE SPORTS HERNIA piles it on with their own collection of bone-headed boo-boos.
• THE HATER NATION implores Orange Countians to get those soup-strainers started, as they want to see some playoff mustaches in support of the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, California, USA, North America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Milky Way:
• PRAY FOR MOJO discovers the Red Sox’s plan to stay a head above the Yankees
• Meanwhile, THE GRAND NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS get ahead of themselves in picking this year’s MLB playoffs.
• TIDE SPORTS rolls with news that Nick Saban wants to take out the trash from Alabama fans’ behavior:
• THE WAGES OF WINS JOURNAL sees history repeating itself, as Greg Oden’s Blazers of tomorrow remind them of Dikembe Mutombo’s Nuggets of the ’90s
• ALTERDESTINY is happy that Joe Theismann has been booted from ESPN’s Monday Night Football, but when it comes to Tony Kornheiser, they think the Worldwide Leader hasn’t finished the job.