- DC SPORTS BOG takes aim on Chris Cooley’s tale of the Redskins’ team bus being egged by some overzealous Eagles fans. They also returned home to find a flaming bag of dog poop on the front steps of FedEx Field. Cooley’s tales led radio host and former Redskin Jon Jansen to fondly recall old ladies mooning the team bus.
- Meanwhile, MR. IRRELEVANT pumps us up with video of Redskins owner Daniel Snyder being very, very excited about his team’s win over the Eagles.
- THE SPORTING BLOG gives Bucky F’n Dent and Mike Torres another chance to face each other - this time in Mario Super Sluggers for Wii.
- AOL FANHOUSE puts the boots to the idea of Notre Dame needing a new kicker. Apparently going 1 for 7 on FG attempts just doesn’t cut it.
- EVERY DAY SHOULD BE SATURDAY thinks they’ve found the Second Spitter who nailed Chase Daniels before Saturday’s Missouri vs. Nebraska game.
- Read more…
No reason to repeat what a monumental upset it was when Appalachian State knocked off Michigan in the Big House last season. (Unless you’re a Mountaineers, Ohio State, Michigan State or Penn State fan - then repeat as necessary.) And apparently some Wolverines currently in the NFL are having a hard time forgetting.