Like Shaq in the Champagne Room last night, SbB limps to the finish …
• ESPN has apparently now embargoed any Dana Jacobson news.
• Al Davis wants to derail Lane Kiffin’s Raiders coaching career.
• Jim Spanarkel used to be a sexy (Blue) Devil - now he’s a sexy Pirate.
• If a Ray Lewis lie detector test falls in the woods…
• Tony Romo ended his relationship with Jessica Simpson - to marry his college sweetheart?
• The latest LaDainian Tomlinson action figure features the Chargers RB with his end on the bench.
• A college basketball coach goes barefoot to end the agony of poor kids without shoes.
• The Pistons brawl starter ends his freedom with another drunk driving charge.
Tags: Al Davis
, Dana Jacobson
, Detroit Pistons
, Iupui Jaguars
, Jessica Simpson
, John Green
, Ladainian Tomlinson
, Lane Kiffin
, Oakland Raiders
, Ray Lewis
, Ron Hunter
, Tony Romo
The alleged instigator of 2004’s Pistons-Pacers basketbrawl is heading behind bars.
The TRAVERSE CITY RECORD-EAGLE reports that John Green has been sentenced to 45 days in jail after his December arrest for drunk driving. The 42-year-old is better known for supposedly throwing a beer that landed on Ron Artest’s chest - which kicked off the Malice at the Palace.
Why such the long sentence? Green has been caught drinking behind the wheel before - getting a previous DUI last September.
We could understand Green’s penchant for hitting the bottle - if he was a T-Wolves fan.