• AVP fans will no longer be able to drink in the sights of the Cuervo Girls.
(”Wait - we’re out of a job?!?!”)
• Brewers fans will finally get to see some great baseball at Miller Park - they’ll be showing “The Sandlot” in the stadium parking lot.
• Michael Irvin sued for stealing reality show idea. Aren’t all reality shows stolen from something else anyway?
• Cristiano Ronaldo shows off his macho fashion sense by sporting a pink cap on his head, a flower in his hair & pearls around his neck.
• Let the Lakers & Magic have their NBA Finals. Tony Parker will be just fine with a bikini-clad Eva Longoria in the French Riviera.
Tags: Alex Rodriguez
, Atlanta Braves
, Cristiano Ronaldo
, Cuervo Girls
, Dwight Howard
, Eva Longoria
, Jeff Kerr
, Jereme Rogers
, Kate Hudson
, Michael Irvin
, Milwaukee Brewers
, Nate Mclouth
, Tom Glavine
, Tony Parker
So I’ve always wondered exactly what goes on during a typical day in Jereme Rogers’ neighborhood. Now I know. The pro skateboarder — who was TransWorld Skateboarding’s 2006 Rookie of the Year — had to be subdued by police on Monday after he stripped naked, climbed onto the roof of his home and began preaching about God. Oh psychedelic mushrooms, is there anything you can’t do?
“It was obviously something I shouldn’t have done,” Rogers said as he rolled a marijuana joint in his bedroom. “It was just something that happened.”
Yep, that’s right - Rogers was preparing a tasty joint while he was being interviewed by the Daily Breeze about the incident. Ha.