- PRO FOOTBALL TALK suggests another name change might be in order for The Wide Receiver Formerly Known as Chad Johnson after the Bengals’ rough start:
- Think your team got blown out last week? BLEACHER REPORT reminds you just how bad it could be by looking back at the anniversary of Georgia Tech 222, Cumberland 0.
- NJ.COM suggests that Rutgers QB Mike Teel might want to go into Witness Protection based on the hate he’s getting from Scarlet Knights fans for the team’s awful season.
- SPORT CRACKLE POP eats up the news that Manchester United soccer stud Cristiano Ronaldo was given a red card by a hot Colombian soap star he tried to put the moves on.
- PUCK DADDY wants you to get out the vote: for the new Hockey Night in Canada theme song. I’ll vote for whatever Rush is doing.
Tags: 222s, Agent Zero, Boomer Esiason, Chad Ocho Cinco, Chris Berman, Cincinnati Bengals, Cristiano Ronaldo, Cumberland, Georgia Bulldogs, Georgia Tech, Gilbert Arenas, Jeopardy, Manchester United, Mike Teel, Minnesota Wild, Nutrisystem, Peyton Manning, Rutgers Scarlet Knights, Tony Romo, Troy Aikman