• AVP fans will no longer be able to drink in the sights of the Cuervo Girls.
(”Wait - we’re out of a job?!?!”)
• Brewers fans will finally get to see some great baseball at Miller Park - they’ll be showing “The Sandlot” in the stadium parking lot.
• Michael Irvin sued for stealing reality show idea. Aren’t all reality shows stolen from something else anyway?
• Cristiano Ronaldo shows off his macho fashion sense by sporting a pink cap on his head, a flower in his hair & pearls around his neck.
• Let the Lakers & Magic have their NBA Finals. Tony Parker will be just fine with a bikini-clad Eva Longoria in the French Riviera.
Tags: Alex Rodriguez
, Atlanta Braves
, Cristiano Ronaldo
, Cuervo Girls
, Dwight Howard
, Eva Longoria
, Jeff Kerr
, Jereme Rogers
, Kate Hudson
, Michael Irvin
, Milwaukee Brewers
, Nate Mclouth
, Tom Glavine
, Tony Parker
This is a rather unique post: it’s a bit of a tear-jerker, but at the same time, it’s gross. It’s really gross. Like, if you’re about to eat or have eaten recently, just go here for a while. We’ll understand. If you’re ready to press on, then… buckle up.
(Here’s the good news.)
Jeff Kerr, the jack man (hush) for Martin Truex Jr.’s car in NASCAR, recently won $10,000 by posting the best individual jack time (I said HUSH) at the pit crew competition for the Sprint Cup Series. Every penny of that $10,000 went not to Kerr, but rather the family of four-year-old Preston Loyd. When you hear why, you might be tempted to pony up a bit as well.