• Chris Cooley is sorry for accidentally posting pics of his penis online - but not as sorry as we are for seeing it.
(OK, last shot we’ll show of Chris Cooley in short shorts - we promise)
• Turns out DeSean Jackson’s penchant for celebrating TDs prematurely is nothing new.
• Meanwhile, Tony Kornheiser celebrates NFL Hispanic Heritage Month in his own special linguistic way.
• Lane Kiffin is still the Raiders’ coach (as of this writing). But if Al Davis does ditch him, Lane could secure employment in Syracuse.
• Maybe Charger fans can take some small consolation knowing that ref Ed Hochuli has been downgraded by the NFL.
Tags: Alicia Sacramone
, Boston Red Sox
, Chris Cooley
, Dan Patrick. Jonathan Papelbon
, Desean Jackson
, Dwyane Wade
, Ed Hochuli
, Jeff Foxworthy
, Lane Kiffin
, Oakland Raiders
, Syracuse Orangemen
, Tony Bruno
, Tony Kornheiser
If someone was going to do an animated sitcom about NASCAR, it had to be Jeff Foxworthy, right? That’s what VARIETY is reporting might be on your TV screens soon, as Fox as given the greenlight to an animated pilot presentation from the inexplicably successful comedian about a NASCAR driver and his dysfunctional family.
So basically, it’s Talledega Nights, but replacing Will Ferrell for Jeff Foxworthy, and swapping all the funny jokes for terrible ones. When can I start setting my Tivo? I mean, it is animated, and cartoons make me laugh. (Oh, that Ziggy…) Plus, Fox is contractually obligated to pick up every animated series that ever comes out. I can only hope this is as successful as The PJs.