• Melissa Rycroft, former Cowboys cheerleader & budding ABC reality TV star, is offered a chance to take off her “Dancing” dress for Playboy.
• The Broncos are finally cutting themselves from Jay Cutler. Any takers?
• Mike Danton, the ex-NHLer jailed for planning to kill his agent, is transferred to Canada, where he’s already up for full parole.
• Reggie Jackson remembers Billy Martin telling an anti-Semitic joke.
• Three Oregon Ducks caught shooting other ducks in a city park. Traitors!
Tags: Billy Martin
, Citi Field
, Dallas Cowboys
, David Ortiz
, Denver Broncos
, Donte Stallworh
, Good Times
, Gymnasts With Rum
, Jay Culter
, Melissa Rycroft
, Mike Danton
, New York Mets
, Oregon Ducks
, Philadelphia Phillies
, Reggie Jackson
, Robert Powell
, Ryan Moats
It’s no secret that Jay Cutler is unhappy with the Denver Broncos, and vice versa. The crabby QB has been looking for a way out of the Mile High City ever since the team tried to trade for Matt Cassel. And in the on-going fracas between Jay & the Broncos, Josina Anderson of Denver’s FOX31 found a fascinating little nugget about certain assertions of Cutler.
PRO FOOTBALL TALK shares the story that back on Tuesday, an NFL source told Anderson that potential teams had worries about Jay joining their rosters. And she mentioned such worries in her FOX 31 blog:
“The source said there are concerns about Cutler’s consumption of alcohol, and ‘that he’s not that sharp.’
“‘That scared the crap out of [coach Josh] McDaniels,’ the source said.”
So Jay’s a drunk & a dimwit? Wow, that’s some powerful stuff. So powerful that it was removed from Josina’s article.