• Anna Rawson, 150th on the money list but 1st on our hot list, finished on top of the leaderboard after the first round of the Bell Micro Classic.
Feel free to call her up to offer some congratulations.
• Terrell Owens says it could’ve worked out with him & Donovan McNabb, but the Eagles QB was just too jealous of T.O.’s star power.
• Looks like Rutgers has rolled back to his rotten football ways. How’s that new stadium funding coming?
• Set a place for Sidney Crosby at your dinner table, ’cause he’s coming over with your Penguins season tickets.
• The Patriots are fuming over the latest fashion statement celebrating Bernard Pollard’s takedown of Tom Brady.
Tags: Anaheim Angels
, Ana Ivanovic
, Anna Rawson
, Bernard Pollard
, Donovan Mcnabb
, Francisco Rodriguez
, Jason Collins
, Magic Johnson
, Monkey King
, New England Patriots
, Rutgers Scarlet Knights
, Shaquille Oneal
, Sidney Crosby
, Sun Yue
, Terrell Owens
, Tom Brady
Just when it’s getting to be that time of year when you start getting excited about the upcoming NBA season, Timberwolves fans have a reason to start feeling a bit less enthused. New center Jason Collins is going to be out of commission for about 8 weeks after banging up his elbow.
But this isn’t just any run-of-the-mill accident. No, sirs and madams, the reason Collins will be out for the entire preseason and probably a week of the regular season is because he was involved in a “freak gold-cart accident!”