Like Shaq in the Champagne Room last night, SbB limps to the finish …
• ESPN has apparently now embargoed any Dana Jacobson news.
• Al Davis wants to derail Lane Kiffin’s Raiders coaching career.
• Jim Spanarkel used to be a sexy (Blue) Devil - now he’s a sexy Pirate.
• If a Ray Lewis lie detector test falls in the woods…
• Tony Romo ended his relationship with Jessica Simpson - to marry his college sweetheart?
• The latest LaDainian Tomlinson action figure features the Chargers RB with his end on the bench.
• A college basketball coach goes barefoot to end the agony of poor kids without shoes.
• The Pistons brawl starter ends his freedom with another drunk driving charge.
Tags: Al Davis
, Dana Jacobson
, Detroit Pistons
, Iupui Jaguars
, Jessica Simpson
, John Green
, Ladainian Tomlinson
, Lane Kiffin
, Oakland Raiders
, Ray Lewis
, Ron Hunter
, Tony Romo
Ron Hunter doesn’t have to worry about sneaker deals, as the college basketball coach recently went barefoot for a game.
The INDIANAPOLIS STAR bounces over news of Hunter, the IUPUI coach who decided to go shoeless for the Jaguars’ Summit League contest against Oakland. Hunter’s stunt was done to raise awareness for Samaritan’s Feet, an organization aimed at providing footwear for those less fortunate.
Through his long-term efforts, the coach was hoping to eventually collect 40,000 pairs, with many going to African children. By game time, he already reached his goal - and then some.