Today Ian Poulter flipped off fans at the 16th hole of the Waste Management Open in Phoenix:
Tiger? Just missed it. Tapping in at 15th hole.
The rest of the U.S. Open field will be seeing red today.
Tiger Woods put together a monster third round to take the lead at this year’s Open at Torrey Pines. Some of the others, like Phil Mickelson and Englishman Ian Poulter, didn’t fare quite so well. Read more…
• Chris Mottram of THE SPORTING BLOG takes time to admire Larry Johnson’s $300,000 watch:
And Grandmama even suggests a payment plan to own one for yourself: “You could deal crack and get it in three weeks.”
• ESPN swings over news that Ian Poulter has a lot of (golf) balls, as he can soon challenge Tiger Woods.
• AOL FANHOUSE learns that Major League Baseball is asking if their umpires are members of the Ku Klux Klan.
• Kelly Dwyer of YAHOO SPORTS is scared of Hubie Brown.
• Matt Moseley of HASHMARKS bets that Vegas desperately wants Patriots fans to take a gamble on their team.
• CBS 4 DENVER has video of Broncos WR Rod Smith speaking honestly at a Barack Obama rally.