The folks at the BauerGriffenOnline.com have a remarkable series of photos that apparently show NHL player Mike Comrie proposing to Hilary Duff last week in Hawaii:
The explanation for the above series of pics is Duff is reacting to the engagement ring.
Apparently Comrie was considerably more excited than his face would indicate.
• Jay Cutler’s awfully cocky for a Vandy grad. Here (among other things) is what he has to say to THE SPORTING NEWS: “I have a stronger arm than John Elway, hands down…on game days, there’s nobody in the league who’s going to throw it harder than I am at all.” Now, that may be true, but why compare yourself to Elway in Denver? You’ve never won a playoff game.
(”I’ve got better hair than Elway too”)
• HOLLYSCOOP tells us that Hilary Duff has denied being engaged to Mike Comrie, but they are still together. No word on whether or not Tie Domi is engaged to Tiffany.
• Dude, what is it with hockey players? Though they offer no confirmation, the TORONTO SUN believes that Leafs goalie Curtis Joseph is dating Shania Twain.
• DEADSPIN gives us a glimpse at what Dusty Baker’s career will look like in two years after he’s finished running the Reds further into the ground.
• An Oregon football fan was punched so hard during the Ducks’ game against UCLA on Saturday night that he was propelled over a railing and down onto the field. The game was stopped while he was removed on a stretcher. KEZI has the sketchy details.