• The Dolphins held the ball for more than 30 minutes longer than the Colts, but it was Peyton Manning & Co. who left Land Shark Stadium with a 27-23 win on Monday night.
• It’s a Twitter trifecta: First, Redskins rookie LB Robert Henson takes “dim wit” Washington fans to task for booing at FedEx Field.
• Then Marcus Fitzgerald bitches on behalf of brother Larry about the lack of catches the Cardinals WR is getting.
• And Wisconsin coach Bret Bielema admits that one of his scouting techniques is following the Tweets of opposing players.
• A South Carolina man is sentenced to life in prison without parole for the vicious stabbing death of a high school cheerleader.
Tags: Arizona Cardinals
, Arizona Wildcats
, Bret Bielema
, Chris Douglas Roberts
, Florida Gators
, Hamilton Tiger Cats
, Indianapolis Colts
, Khloe Kardashian
, Lamar Odom
, Larry Fitzgerald
, Los Angeles Lakers
, Marcus Fitzgerald
, Miami Dolphins
, New Jersey Nets
, Pernell Thompson
, Peyton Manning
, Robert Henson
, South Carolina
, Tim Tebow
, Washington Redskins
, Willie Tuitama
, Wisconsin Badgers
I guess there’s a big difference between Americans and Canadians. When our sports fans decide to drunkenly take the field, the most trouble they get into is stealing a football from the hands of Brett Favre and getting decked by security. But leave it to Canadians and their inferiority complex to try and upstage their sports fans one the southern side of the border by adding near-death experiences into the mix.
As if Friday night’s CFL game between the Calgary Stampeders and the Hamilton Tiger-Cats didn’t have enough action to fill all 110 yards of the field (answer: it didn’t), one Ti-Cats fan decided to take it upon himself to spice things up a notch. His solution? Down a 24-pack of Moosehead and then climb to the top of the goalposts and almost fall 20-plus feet to his death.
Video of the crazy Canuck in action after the jump.
Tempers flared during the Toronto Argonauts’ 34-31 victory over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Monday. The trigger? According to the NATIONAL POST, it was when Argonauts receiver Arland Bruce III did the unthinkable: he put on a Spider-Man mask after scoring a touchdown.
That might sound trivial to you, but understand: he did this in Hamilton. Hamilton! Every knows that Hamilton is DC Comics country while Toronto backs Marvel Comics. Just when the Canadians thought they had finally put this national chasm behind them, Bruce had to go and re-open it like an open sore.
Video of the horrendous act after the jump: