• YAHOO’s SHUTDOWN CORNER catches Bill Belichick working the crowd at Tuesday night’s Celtics-Pistons game:
(How many boobs can you spot in the pic? We spy five.)
• USA TODAY’s GAME ON is drawn in by this week’s Sports Illustrated cover featuring Derek Jeter in “Bizarro Baseball!”
• AWFUL ANNOUNCING serves up word that some Dallas Cowboys could be competing in a new reality cooking show.
• Darren Rovell of CNBC dribbles over news that due to the NBA Draft Lottery, some T-Wolves fans will get season tickets for only $3 a game.
• Speaking of the Lottery, ESPN’s TRUE HOOP dines like a king on food not meant for the media.