What keeps the Virgin Islands such a Caribbean paradise? Anti-personnel wire!
• This ticket tale pretty much sums up the Detroit Lions organization.
• Tim Duncan welcomes you to St. Croix! And don’t forget to drive on the left!
• Some NBA’ers buy their moms homes & cars - Dwyane Wade bought his mom a church.
• Jason Taylor wants to be remembered more for his work on the grand stage than the gridiron.
• Glenn Dorsey is the Imelda Marcos of the Bayou.
Tags: Aj Foyt Iv
, Bob Knight
, Buzz Bissinger
, Detroit Lions
, Dwyane Wade
, Glenn Dorsey
, Jason Taylor
, Jon Gruden
, Los Angeles Lakers
, Tim Duncan
, Torrey Pines
Kent Babb of the KANSAS CITY TIMES follows Glenn Dorsey down to the backwoods of Lousiana to watch him inhale five pounds of crawfish in one sit - after he’d already had a meal of jambalaya.
(Glenn Dorsey - someone who knows all about (draft day) slides)
And from the piece by Babb, it appears there’s only one thing that Dorsey likes more than Cajun food.
Yes, shoes are his weakness. He has bought about 75 pairs in the last three months; one day he brought home eight pairs of size-13 sneakers.
“Couldn’t do that a few months ago,” he says. “Couldn’t afford it.”
Did prized pro prospect Glenn Dorsey have knee surgery? A writer for Jaguars.com says yes, while an NFL Network scribe says no.
Mike Florio of PRO FOOTBALL TALK points out the perplexing opinions of Vic Ketchman and Adam Schefter on the leg strength of the purported top-5 pick of the NFL Draft. Read more…